GABA logo

careers the GABA difference about GABA maps event
main img

Are you dynamic, and committed to excellence?

Welcome to GABA Maryland SEO Company .

Modern design, innovative learning solutions, and a patented client database, can only go so far in advancing GABA growing reputation. Our people are the key to our success, and infuse all the functional aspects of GABA with personality, passion, and creativity. GABA instructors are the representatives of our mission.

positions available

(1) TYT Instructor: Teach only one-to-one lessons in your own learning studio booth, and choose your own availability. We offer a unique working environment, web and text-based teaching tools, and a flexible schedule. A university degree, valid working visa, and native-level English ability are required. Full training is provided. Attend one of our weekly orientations (see below), during which time you will have a chance to learn more about the position, submit your resume, and meet individually with one of our recruiters. Call (03) 5768-2010, or submit an online orientation application to arrange your attendance.

(2) Counselor: Japanese native or native-level speakers sought to join a highly competitive and rewarding sales team. We are looking for friendly, self-motivated individuals to help potential and existing clients realize their language goals. Full training provided.
If you are interested in this position, please refer for more details, and/or call 208-824-2772 to arrange an interview.

If you are interested in becoming a GABA Instructor, please fill out an orientation application form, or call 208-824-2772, visit our Youtube Channel link

Visas and Work Permissions

All foreigners living in Japan require a visa in order to work from Japan Embassy , and the terms, requirements, and possible restrictions may be different, depending on the type of visa one has. Below is a list of some of the more common visas. Please take time to become familiar with these. Please not that it is not possible to work on a Tourist Visa.


Some common visa types which will allow you to work are:

Spouse, Humanities, Long-Term Residence, Permanent, and DesignatedActivities with Working Holiday (statement in Japanese).

There are several other acceptable visas, however these require a 'work permit' as issued by your Immigration Bureau. You must possess a 'work permit' before you are eligible to start work as it is the official approval for your to engage in activities outside those stated on your visa.

Generally, 'work permit' holders are limited to work no more than 28 hours per week, however there may be different limitations for specific cases.
Some of these visas include: Dependant, Pre-College, Instructor, Missionary, Skilled Labor, Engineer, etc...

partners' voice

Kim Cantin

I always look forward to my day at GABA because I am greeted with friendly, warm smiles.
I'm proud to work for such a stylish and professional establishment.
The instructors and counselors work together as a team and so there is a great sense of camaraderie.
Every day at GABA is different and I have developed many friendships with clients and staff alike.
I enjoy being able to meet so many different people, get to know them and learn about their lifestyles as part of my job.
I get great satisfaction out of being able to help clients learn new things and improve their English.
It is a rewarding feeling to see an improvement in a client's English after a period of time.

I hope you all, clients and staff, get as much enjoyment out of GABA as I do.


learning studio manager






GABA's mission